Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Blog

So this is my fist blog ever unless you count LiveJournal. I have been wanting to do a blog for a while now but I thought, "Who would want to read what I have to say?" Recently I discovered 'feedly' a Firefox add-on that lets you have all of the blogs one wants to read all in one place. I went crazy adding food blogs and started to think that perhaps I could do a blog of my own. After Watching "Julie & Julia" I wanted to do a blog even more. To quote the movie, "I have thoughts." And I do. Who knows if anyone besides my husband will ever read this. Frankly I don't think I care that much anymore. I make so many observations about my world and I thought perhaps I could share them with the rest of the world.

If anyone is curious about my profile photo (which I LOVE) it is from a trip to Magic Mountain almost six years ago. We were in 'Gotham City' and they had these foam Batman masks at this one stand. I had to try one on and my friend Justin took this picture.

Anyway, if anyone is out there, thanks for reading and hopefully I will post something of interest sometime soon!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment